At Bonbonetti Choco Kft. as one of Hungary’s largest confectionery manufacturing companies we work with one of the most well-known and successful Hungarian brands. Our products like tibi csoki, Francia drazsé, Cherry Queen or Duna kavics have been our customers’ favorites and have a history of several decades in our country. With a team of 130 people at our factory in Budapest, we provide high quality products to satisfy both our domestic and foreign customers.
In order to expand our team, we are looking for a new employee in the above mantioned position.
- Management, coordinating, controlling of accounting department
- Following Accounting and Tax regulations in accounting
- Preparation of financial and Tax Statements in accordance with Hungarian Law requirements on a regular basis and in accordance with stated deadlines
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Pepresentation the company during financial and tax audits.
- Participation in the development of the accounting policy.
- Providing support to other departments in order to follow the accounting and tax requirements.
Professional background, experience
- University background in the required field (Finance or Accounting degree)
- Chartered accountant exam
- Very good command of English both oral and written
- High computer literacy, especially expertise in Excel
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage
- Timely, accurate delivery of the required reports to the respective authorities
- Feeling the need of urgency
- Set up priorities
- Handling stressful situations
Location of work: 1097 Budapest, Vágóhíd utca 20
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to: email@example.com