At Bonbonetti Choco Kft. as one of Hungary’s largest confectionery manufacturing companies, we work with one of the most well-known and successful Hungarian brands. Our products like tibi csoki, Francia drazsé, Cherry Queen or Duna kavics have been our customers’ favorites and have a history of several decades in our country. With a team of 130 people at our factory in Budapest, we provide high-quality products to satisfy both our domestic and foreign customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough chief accountant to join our company. In this role, you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in corporate accounting practices, including taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code.
- As the head of the accounting department, you will need to motivate your team, moreover coordinate and control their daily tasks.
- Be up to date regarding the accounting and tax regulations
- You will be responsible for the financial and Tax returns in accordance with Hungarian Law requirements on a regular basis and in accordance with stated deadlines
- During financial and tax audits you will represent the company
- You will take part in the development of the accounting policy
- Providing support to other departments in order to follow the accounting and tax requirements.
We are looking for you if you have:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Chartered accountant exam
- Very good command of English and Hungarian both oral and written
- High computer literacy, especially expertise in Excel
- Experience in FMCG industry
- Up-to-date knowledge in taxation (Production)
At Bonbonetti Choco we provide the following benefits for you:
- great location
- cafeteria gross 22 556 huf
- company laptop and mobile
- fruit day
- holiday chocolate twice a year
Location of work: 1097 Budapest, Vágóhíd utca 20
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to: email@example.com